Subscribe! :))

ABMMA! :)

Monday, August 1, 2011

That fail "About Me" section. BLAH.

Since that About Me thingy pushed my buttons to the core, I'ma introduce myself here, my first post.

The name's Rebekkah Cruz Lego, my friends call me Bea and those other names i have no idea where they got.

Everybody says they're not the typical person. Well, everybody's different from everyone else, yes? So nevermind the I'm-not-the-typical-girl thingy. Let's bring it closer to home.


I like eating. Well, it shows. :D Brown complexion, stands 5 feet 2 inches (last time I checked, didn't grow an inch. BOO.), black hair, dark brown eyes, no neck, and humongous forehead. HEY, LIFE AIN'T PERFECT.

I'm me and I'm proud of it.

I don't wear skirts, loves coffee, only eats tomato ketchup with the exception of Jufran's banana one because it tastes nice. My mind's like, 20% names, 30% stories, 50% song lyrics. I don't have gray, yellow, green, orange, and brown shirts. The back of my notebook's filled with random stuff. I sometimes make my bag a moving trash can. Been using the same phone for the past 3 years.

I would always Indian sit in class(meaning HIGH SCHOOL), pull a joke from time to time and eat crackers whenever the teacher isn't looking. I would stare at things whenever I feel like sleeping, and I would check my phone every two minutes wishing for some random miracle.

I like hanging out with my friends, they take most of my time. HEHE. =)) I don't know how to summarize my 'kwentos', I always tell them to some of my friends to its minutest detail. I have lots and lots of friends, and I remember a thing or two about them, either their mannerisms or something close to that. I'm sweet with my friends, sometimes misunderstood, sometimes taken for granted. BUT HEY, how we view it is our choice.

So, there're lot of things in every individual and a single post wouldn't be enough.

I am me. Not perfect,but still me.

5 comments: